Pursuant to Art. 13 paragraph 1 and 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation hereinafter GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- The customers' personal data administrator is ranking-support.eu. Contact with the personal data administrator is possible via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To properly process the orders and services, the personal data will be shared with other entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems used to provide services, entities such as banks and payment operators, research companies, entities providing accounting and legal services, marketing agencies (regarding marketing services) and entities related to the Administrator.
- Customers' personal information shall not be shared with third countries/international organisations.
- Customers' personal information shall be stored for the period of service, and after its completion or consent withdrawal only in the purpose to pursue possible recovery claims before the court or if national, European, or international provisions oblige us to data retention. The data administrator has the right to share customers' data information to other authorised parties in accordance with relevant provisions (e.g. law enforcement).
- A customer has the right to access his/her personal information as well as their rectification, removal, processing limitation, data transfer, objection, consent withdrawal at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing.
- A customer has to right to file a complaint with a respective data protection office if the personal data processing violates the GDPR.
- Providing personal data by a customer is the condition for concluding the agreement. A customer is obliged to provide personal information, otherwise, the agreement cannot be concluded and fulfilled.
- Customers' personal data shall not be processed automatically, including profiling.
- The data administrator implemented pseudonymisation, data encrypting, access control, which minimise the damages of possible data security breaches. Personal information is processed only by authorised persons and the processor who the administrator is strictly cooperating with.
- Ranking-support.eu uses "cookie" files. These files are saved on customers' computers via our server and provide statistical data about customers' activity in order to prepare an individual offer. A customer can disable cookie accepting at any time in a web browser settings. For more information about cookies go to http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl